Law Students for Human Rights (LSHR) is a re-emerging student organization at New York University School of Law that focuses on connecting students to engaging in human rights work at both domestic and international levels. LSHR’s mission is to:
- Promote human rights locally and globally by drawing on the unique resources of the NYU School of Law community.
- Connect students to human rights advocacy opportunities, including internships
- Build a community for future practitioners of human rights law.
- Study and advance strategic human rights issues through reading groups, films, panels, and other activities.
- Expand students’ awareness of and involvement with human rights.
To learn about human rights opportunities, subscribe to the LSHR listserv.